Three legs of my US tour are now done and dusted. Here are links to my slides, and the rest of my schedule.
- At An Event Apart Seattle I talked about the touch events. The slides are on the AEA website, and not on mine, for once.
- At the SF HTML5 gathering I talked about viewports for the very first time. Here are my slides.
- During my workshop I repeated two presentations: first the Mobile Browser World one I also did at Paris Web in October, and then the Touch Events I did at AEA.
Two more public talks remain:
- On Tuesday I’ll be in Kitchener, Ontario, for MoBeers. I’m going to repeat my Viewport presentation there, and I hope to have the time to revise my slides somewhat. Right now they’re OK, but they could use some upgrading.
- Then a week later I’ll be in Orlando at Breaking Development where I’ll present a significantly revised version of The Mobile Browser World.
MoBeers seems to be sold out, but there are still a few tickets to be had for Breaking Development. If you’re a US web developer who wants to go mobile you cannot afford not to be there. So buy that ticket and arrange your trip. I’ll see you there.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank's!