Saturday, May 12, 2012

The Big Stopper

The Big Stopper:
I'm currently back in the UK – to run some one-to-one training sessions, a Creating Dramatic Images workshop, and photograph a wedding – all of which starts at the end of next week. I've also got a long list of things to get through this week, but managed to head out for a few hours with Andrew Thatcher. We started out in Blackpool, then went down to St. Annes, and finished up in Fleetwood. I shot a range of stuff, and have another three, maybe four shots I'll be posting, but thought I'd start with this one as it's the most unusual of the four.

It was taken using a Lee Big Stopper (a 10 stop ND filter) – hence the 15s exposure – and while I'm not 100% happy with it I did think it was worth posting. Let me know what you think.


captured
camera
lens
focal length
aperture
shutter speed
shooting mode
exposure bias
metering mode
ISO
flash
image quality
RAW converter
image editor
plugins (etc)
cropped?

10.38am on 9/5/12

Canon 5D Mark II

EF 24-70mm f/2.8L USM

70mm

f/11.0

15s

manual

n/a

evaluative

100

no

RAW

Camera Raw

Photoshop CS6

none

16x9


ICT4PE&D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank's!