Friday, August 31, 2012

Faces and Places, Oman #13

Faces and Places, Oman #13:
Since starting work on my (relatively) new Udemy course on black and white photography pretty much all of my black and white conversions have been intentional, i.e. I've started out knowing that I was going to produce a black and white image. With this image though I did try to produce a colour version but just couldn't seem to get it to work. Maybe I've just been spending too long looking at black and white images, or maybe this is another example of an image that just doesn't have the same impact in colour. I don't know. I am happy with how it turned out though.

And on a related note: today's the last day do grab a $20 early bird discount on my The Art of Black and White Photography course. If you haven't seen it yet: we launched it a month ago today and now have 408 subscribers and 17 five star reviews. A HUGE thank you to everyone who's signed up so far :-)




captured
camera
lens
focal length
aperture
shutter speed
shooting mode
exposure bias
metering mode
ISO
flash
image quality
RAW converter
image editor
plugins (etc)
cropped?

9.38am on 16/3/12

Canon 5D Mark II

EF 70-200mm f/2.8L IS USM

195mm

f/5.6

1/80

aperture priority

+0.7

evaluative

200

no

RAW

Camera Raw

Photoshop CS6

none

minor



DIGITAL JUICE

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank's!