Friday, May 31, 2013

Join me in Miami or Allentown?

Join me in Miami or Allentown?:

While I am currently enjoying a (much-needed) vacation in Portugal - I wanted to make sure you were aware of two events I have coming up (right after I return home).  On June 5 - you can find me doing the keynote address for Synergis University 2013 at an all day event filled with technical presentations. 
Blog 1.5
On June 6 - you'll find me visiting one of my favorite resellers, DDSCAD, in beautiful Miami where I will be demonstrating the new features in AutoCAD 2014 (and the AutoCAD Design Suite) along with a presentation that will help you make the move to BIM (Building Informational Modeling).
Blog 1
Everywhere I turn, companies are making the move to BIM.  I see this in architecture, HVAC, Civil, Construction - you name it!  Join me for some tips to make the move as smooth as possible.
Sign up today!



DIGITAL JUICE

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank's!