Tuesday, November 27, 2012

What CPU Architecture do you prefer for running MySQL In production

What CPU Architecture do you prefer for running MySQL In production:
Time for another poll! I wonder What CPU Architecture do you use for running MySQL in Production ? I guess most of the game here is between Intel and AMD x86-64 variants though I wonder if there is still a lot of use for others in the wild. If I am missing some Architecture which is still alive in your data center please post a comment and I will add it to the list.

Please select all what applies. If you would like to share what works better for you in the comments I appreciate it.
Note: There is a poll embedded within this post, please visit the site to participate in this post's poll.
PlanetMySQL Voting:
Vote UP /
Vote DOWN

DIGITAL JUICE

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank's!