Thursday, November 8, 2012

Video: HTC 8X Review (AT&T)

Video: HTC 8X Review (AT&T):
Here’s my review of the HTC 8X which is the first Windows Phone 8 device that I got to try out. The Windows Phone I used before this was the Nokia Lumia 900. Before we continue, I just want to warn you that this is running pre-production software. There might be changes or improvements when it hits the stores.

click thumbnail for video
You can also watch this video in HD on Youtube. Subscribe to the channel to preview the latest videos before they get published on the blog.
To summarize the review, I think the HTC 8X has a great design. More manufacturers should use the tapered style that HTC implemented to make the device feel much thinner in the hand. I still think you would be better off with a Nokia Lumia device. Nokia has exclusive apps, exclusive lenses for the camera, and Nokia Drive for turn by turn navigation. We don’t know how long you’ll have to wait for Nokia Drive on the 8X. I also don’t like that a lot of the apps right now on the HTC 8X has black bars on top, but that’ll probably be fixed eventually when developers optimize their apps for Windows Phone 8.
The Windows Phone 8X by HTC will be available in two models – California Blue with 16 GB of memory for $199.99 and an AT&T exclusive in California Blue or Limelight (yellow) with 8GB of memory for $99.99. The HTX 8X is expected in stores before Thanksgiving.
If you have any questions on the HTC 8X, ask away in the comments section below or Tweet me @markguim where I’m able to respond quickly.
What do you think? HTC 8X or Nokia Lumia 920?


If you enjoyed this article, you might also like...






DIGITAL JUICE

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank's!