Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Video: How to Fix a Bricked Nokia Lumia 920

Video: How to Fix a Bricked Nokia Lumia 920:
It looks like I wasn’t the only one that bricked the Nokia Lumia 920 after a reset. More users are reporting the same problem so beware of resetting your phone. If it happens to you, there’s a possible fix documented on video. Take a look.

This requires installing NaviFirm Plus and Nokia Care Suite on your PC. Click on the Youtube link for the detailed instructions.
I’ve already exchanged my bricked my Nokia Lumia 920, but since they ran out of the Red one, I settled for a White one. I wish I read these instructions before going to the AT&T store for a replacement.
Bye red twitter.com/markguim/statu…
— Mark Guim (@markguim) November 16, 2012
It’s a lot easier to go to your store for an exchange, but these phones are selling out everywhere. You might want to try this before heading to the store.
Have you bricked your Nokia Lumia 920?
Thx javidmajid


If you enjoyed this article, you might also like...



DIGITAL JUICE

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank's!