Friday, November 2, 2012

Only 24 Days Until AU 2012

Only 24 Days Until AU 2012:
AU2012-24 Days
Yes, the clock is accelerating faster as we grow nearer to Autodesk University. This year there will be the largest number of exhibitors in the exhibitor hall, largest class selections at over 1000 classes, and currently on tack to exceed 8000 attendees.
For those unable to attend AU, make sure you have signed up for the free AU Online account at http://bit.ly/Tybrw4 as all members (over 230,000 now) will get free access to the virtual class sessions and live streamed keynotes.

Note to speakers: you only have 10 more days to finish and upload your class materials. <ducking>
I had one more stressful thing at AU added besides my classes, panel discussions, and Blogger & Press Reception. I just sold my house this week and it closes on none other than November 27th, while I am in Vegas for AU. I will have to sneak away to go sign legal papers at some local affiliate of my realtor there. In the meantime I have to finish my class handouts, and look for a place to move to before Thanksgiving. <sigh>

I am looking forward to the year 2013 and kicking 2012 to the curb in grand style.
Cheers & See You in 24 days!
Shaan




DIGITAL JUICE

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank's!