Friday, November 9, 2012

My boss doesn’t understand that I have kids

My boss doesn’t understand that I have kids:
Dear Evil HR Lady,

I work for an employer who does not understand people with children. I have 2 kids, both are sick. My husband took one day off this week so it is my turn to stay home and care for them. I called my supervisor yesterday to tell her I would not be in today and made sure she knew exactly where things were in the process to ensure a smooth work day and results out in time. However, I did not email the owner or the company until late this morning as I have been slammed taking care of my children. The owner keeps her company under 50 employees intentionally; I’m sure you are familiar with why.
As I am trying to get to my question here, if the owner wants to “write me up” for not being in today, do I have to sign this even if I gave my immediate supervisor almost a 24 hour notice that I would be out?
To read the answer click here: My boss doesn’t understand that I have kids

DIGITAL JUICE

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank's!