Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Final Countdown and Preparation for Autodesk University 2012

Final Countdown and Preparation for Autodesk University 2012:
AU 2012 in 7 DaysThis week is the last week before Autodesk University. Thousands are heading for Las Vegas in the next few days and we will be ready for them with great speakers, classes, technology, Innovation forums, vendors, AUGI Annual meeting, entertainment and more.
In this final week before AU, I am head down for my sessions and events by trying to avoid email to prevent distraction. In addition to the last week push and cramming, it is a short week in the U.S. with the Thanksgiving holiday.
I will begin my annual AU live blogging & Twitter updates next Sunday complete with photos as attendees begin to arrive and some of the behind the scenes as Autodesk University is being setup. Then as AU starts there will be daily updates, highlights, and photos as I attempt to go without sleep and cover as much of the event as humanly possible.
If this is your first AU, definitely make sure to attend the AU Freshman Orientation Monday, November 26, 5:00 p.m.–6:00 p.m and also learn about those of us that are AU Mentors to help you make the most of the AU experience. This is my 15th year of Autodesk University events, and the number 22 I have attended and presented at if my AU counting is right as there were multiple AUs in some years and some overseas.
Each AU event is unique and I can’t wait to experience AU 2012, and then directly afterwards get some well needed rest and recovery.
Hope to see you at AU!
Cheers,
Shaan




DIGITAL JUICE

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank's!