Thursday, September 13, 2012

Integrate OpenAuth/OpenID with your existing ASP.NET application using Universal Providers

Integrate OpenAuth/OpenID with your existing ASP.NET application using Universal Providers: Over the past couple of weeks I have come across lots of questions/discussions on while OAuth/OpenId is cool as a feature in the ASP.NET templates in Visual Studio 2012, but how do I easily integrate this into my application outside of the templates. More so how do I extend the Universal Providers to integrate OAuth/OpenId and use other functionality such as roles etc. I am going to cover these two areas in this post using WebForms but you could integrate the same with MVC applications as well Following are the steps of integrating OpenAuth/OpenId into your existing application I started with an empty 4.5 webapplication(yes nothing in my project except a web.config) Use Nuget to get the following packages DotNetOpenAuth.AspNet This package is...(read more)

DIGITAL JUICE

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank's!