Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Time to move Books

Time to move Books:

Time to move Books :

image about bookHello everyone missed my tips. It's me back again to discuss some more things with you. Today I would like to tell you some of my experience with entry test and a bit more about how to prepare entry test.
Straight after getting through F.Sc class students get worried about where to prepare for entry test as was I.
Ok Let me tell you first what happened with me. I was confused up where to prepare for entry test at last decided to go to Punjab college. Long story short I  always thought that people say that Kips is the best so why not try it.( thought that wasn't the case as I understood that on after solving the paper ). Then decided to go there and after a month I was more confused.
The paper was near and I was all hushed up didn't know anything what to do. The new full length test started at Kips   and I stopped going there,

I preferred to stick a bit to books. So Just 15 days left and 8 books in hand looking
Read more »

DIGITAL JUICE

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank's!