Friday, May 25, 2012

Join me for the official Autodesk webcast on AutoCAD 2013!

Join me for the official Autodesk webcast on AutoCAD 2013!:


I know that many of you were a tad disappointed at launch when I didn’t show off the new features in AutoCAD 2013.  We were aiming high and wanted to focus on other awesome topics such as Autodesk 360.  But we listened – and now I am holding an official Autodesk webcast on AutoCAD 2013 on Tuesday, June 5, 11:00 AM Pacific / 2:00 PM Eastern.
Sign up HERE
I’ll be covering nearly all the cool new features inside of AutoCAD 2013 – so join me for sure!  Register today – I look forward to seeing you there!  (well…to be fair – I can’t really see you over the internet – but I’m sure you will look great!).
So join me - it just won't be the same without you.
Acad1


DIGITAL JUICE

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank's!