Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Increasing Performance in Premiere Pro CS6

Increasing Performance in Premiere Pro CS6:

In this short video, I’ll give you a few tips on increasing your performance in Premiere Pro CS6 with the latest 2012 technology from Intel SSD’s , XEON ES Processors, and NVIDIA’s TESLA 2050 boards as well as the new HP Z820 dual 8 Core processors for 32 Threads of raw power.
For MacBook Pro users there are few tips with SSDs and Thunderbolt as well. The performance tests I’m seeing in my lab have been truly remarkable. I’ll be working on several more videos on increasing performance for Pro Video workflows in various Windows and Mac computers. – stay tuned.
** I should point out that in the video I mention the Telsa 2750 board when in fact it’s the 2050 board – sorry for the confusion….

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank's!