Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Gallery of cute lunches that Heather makes for her son

Gallery of cute lunches that Heather makes for her son:
Lba Stitch-1




Heather Sitarzewski says:

I decided during this past summer that I wanted to make a fun bento every day for my son's lunches this school year. I dug around online for a bit to see ideas and found some very fun sites that have recipes and tutorials for how to manipulate food into shapes and patterns that you don't envision initially when you think about it.

Day one I put together a cute, generic style, bento. I knew immediately that I wanted to do Disney characters and other fun imagery. But little did I know, that crazy idea I had during the summer, would be received so warmly with my Facebook friends. I started posting them daily there and got so many requests for a place to see them all at once. A book, a blog... a tumblelog.

One day a book may be in order. But for now they can all bee seen in one place at Lunchbox Awesome.




Lba Hungrycaterpilar




Lba Snoopywoodstock




Lba Mater




Lba Angrybirds




Lba Wallacegromit




Lba Preplanding




Lba Misspiggy




Lba Pinoch Jiminy




Lba Pherb Perry




Lba Jackzero




Lba Frank




Lba Spongebob




Lba Goofy






No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank's!