Thursday, May 3, 2012

A Complete Tour of Adobe Shadow in 10 Minutes (including integration with LiveReload)

A Complete Tour of Adobe Shadow in 10 Minutes (including integration with LiveReload):
I recently demoed Adobe Shadow during the FITC keynote, but I didn’t have much time. There was more I wanted to show, so I decided to make a video of my segment and include the parts I had to leave out. I think I managed to cover all the most important features of Shadow in almost exactly ten minutes.
The video below covers:
  • Configuring Adobe Shadow.
  • A demo of Shadow on four devices simultaneously.
  • Integrating Adobe Shadow and LiveReload.

If you want to learn more about Adobe Shadow and/or download it and give it a try, check out the Shadow page on html.adobe.com. For more information on Shadow and LiveReload, see this post on the Adobe Shadow Team Blog.

ICT4PE&D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank's!