Thursday, May 24, 2012

CCIE R&S – PfR/OER Videos Available

CCIE R&S – PfR/OER Videos Available:
Here is the link to the PfR/OER videos as promised.
http://www.ine.com/all-access-pass/training/playlist/ccie-rs-pfr-vseminar
This recording was taken during my 10 Day R&S Bootcamp here in our new Bellevue, WA classroom so if you ever wondered what one of my bootcamps were like, now you’ll know ;-) I did keep the jokes down since it was streamed live and being recorded. Also here is a picture of the bootcamp from the last day. A couple students had early flights and missed the picture but the gentleman on my right was the Bing employee that I was referring to in a couple of the jokes. Hopefully he’ll now be infamous ;-)
If anyone has any other topics they would like to see covered let me know. I want to do a session next week on how to prepare for the R&S CCIE Lab but I could also do an additional technical topic. Let me know what you all would like to see: IOS QoS, Layer 2 QoS, ZFW, Multicast Troubleshooting, MPLS VPN Troubleshooting, etc. I could take a lab from the new R&S CCIE Troubleshooting Bootcamp and walk through it. Here are a couple of the topologies we are using: Link

DIGITAL JUICE

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank's!