Monday, August 15, 2011

30 days 30 photos

30 days 30 photos: "I love taking pictures. But...it's easy for me to fall into the habit of only taking photos for tutorials and blog related things. Really easy. Those photos are easier for me to take, and I can feel relatively successful with those shots.

Lately I've really been thinking that I need to get back to improving my photography, and being better about taking more pictures. So it was perfect timing when I found Sherry's list of suggested items for a 30 day photo challenge:



I'm only a few days in, but already I feel so encouraged and inspired to do this more often! I'm even editing my photos with actions and adjustments that aren't usually my thing. Being a little adventurous like this is good! Here are a few shots so far:

30 Day Photo Challenge: Self Portrait

30 Day Photo Challenge : Clouds

You can watch the collection build in my set on Flickr. And there's still time to take the challenge! You can catch up, or just start from now. Trust me, you'll feel a sense of excitement about the project!
"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank's!