Sunday, April 28, 2013

Tucson / AMARG 309th Boneyard 5k (in pictures)

Tucson / AMARG 309th Boneyard 5k (in pictures):

Today was the inaugural Desert Boneyard 5k at the 309th AMARG airplane boneyard in Tucson, AZ.

I wasn't sure that I would be able to take a camera, but I brought one with me just in case. Because I wanted to pack light and (relatively) small, I only had a Canon T3i with a 50mm f/1.4 (which I chose because I had a very nice B+W Circular Polarizer attached to it, and since I would be shooting in direct desert sunlight, I needed a polarizer).

Below are the pictures. I'm possibly testing to see just how many pictures one post can handle.

There are some pictures that have some D-21 drones in them, but they are off in the distance. And I might have included a certain picture of an F-16 for Matt Hardigree... =)
(I will post a few more later, but the rest are some that need to be pano-stitched together, since I was shooting with a fixed focal length and I only had so much flexibility as to where I could stand - and I was walking quickly, after all it was a 5k).











































DIGITAL JUICE

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank's!