Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Free Book Choice with Audible and Windows 8

Free Book Choice with Audible and Windows 8:
I love books. I love them so much that there was a time in my life where I helped the school librarian every day instead of going to recess. That period of time lasted for almost two years. Even now, if given the choice between a book and doing a lot of other things, I’ll still choose the book. As I’ve grown older, I’ve come to also enjoy the audiobook. This way I can go for a run and “read” a book or drive to Vancouver without having “Thrift Shop” stuck in my head for the next week – not that I have anything against the song.
Luckily, I found Audible. Audible has apps for Windows 8 and Windows Phone that let you download and listen to books on the go. With over 135,000 titles from classics to New York Times bestsellers, you can enjoy endless hours of entertainment.
And right now Audible is running an exclusive promotion for Windows Phone and Windows 8 users:
New Audible customers who register with Audible through the Windows 8 or Windows Phone app will receive a free book (no subscription or credit card required).
You can select your book from among the following great titles:
Offer good for a limited time only and while promotional supplies last.
From one Gatsby fan to another, this is a deal you don’t want to miss.







DIGITAL JUICE

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank's!