Monday, April 30, 2012

My FITC Slides are Online

My FITC Slides are Online:


I just put the slides from my FITC session up if you want to check them out. The presentation is called The New Playground: Adobe and HTML5. Before you start looking it, a few quick notes:

  • It’s written in HTML, and since I wasn’t thinking about sharing it when I put it together, it probably only works in Chrome, Safari, and Firefox.

  • Use the arrow keys to navigate forward and back through the deck.

  • A lot of the presentation was demos, so I added links to videos that should be sufficient substitues.

  • The slides were designed for 1024×768, so they might look scrunched on your big monitor.

  • If you view the slide that talks about filters effects in Chrome Canary, clicking on the filter names in the list applies them to the image.


The slides are available here. If you have any questions, feel free to post in the comments. (Session photo by @treesrustle.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank's!