Saturday, March 31, 2012

Experience as a Photographer with the Nikon D7000 - Rilind Hoxha

Experience as a Photographer with the Nikon D7000 - Rilind Hoxha: Greetings everyone, I am Rilind Hoxha, let me introduce myself a bit
by the following short bio. I was born In Skopje, Macedonia on the 23
August 1990 and lived there ever since. My first contact with
photography dates from May 2010, when I received the Nikon D5000 as a
gift. I have always been fascinated by images I have seen on internet,
magazines, television and not its much more than just a hobby, its
simply my obsession!           

When this stage was reached, I
decided to upgrade with the overwhelming and fascinating D7000, which
really satisfied my needs and its by my side all the time and it became
my real friend ever since, after that i enriched my photography bag with
the next lenses:



Nikon 50mm f/1.8D

Tokina 11-16mm f/2.8

Tokina 100mm f/2.8 Macro

Rokinon 8mm f/3.5 Fisheye



Personally
I mostly shoot Daytime Long exposure and Landscape, but I never run
away from any photographic opportunity and always challenge myself with
different branches of photography like macro, night photography and
really enjoy experimenting at home. Today I am sharing you my experience
with Daytime Long Exposure photography, which is listed as the top
favourite way to shoot seascape and architecture.





Serenity
Lines
Moving in Black and White
Blue
445"
Moving reflection
366"





Rilind Hoxha 



Send us your experience with the Nikon D7000 with links of your photos or videos that you can publish on the blog ...Email: D7000Nikon@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank's!