Saturday, March 31, 2012

Experience as a Photographer with the Nikon D7000 - JP Photography

Experience as a Photographer with the Nikon D7000 - JP Photography:


I am Julien Pigou (JP | Photography) avid amateur photographer for almost 2 years. I love all kind of photography, be it landscape, portrait through the macro and sport. my main activity is the photographic landscape and architecture.
I photograph the most beautiful places in Paris, I live in the Paris region, which makes me close my passion for exercise. As to go to Paris I started to know each monuments, streets ...
When I shoot, what it can I return to the same location several times if the weather is bad.




 
                                                             Link: Flickr
Link: Flickr

                                                             Link: Flickr
Link: Flickr 



Julien Pigou


Feel free to visit my flickr page, and follow me on Facebook
                                                       

  If you Email D7000nikon@gmail.com us your experience of your Nikon D7000

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank's!