Thursday, June 30, 2011

Installation 1.6 • how to you get php info from xampp for Xdebug support

Installation 1.6 • how to you get php info from xampp for Xdebug support: "I am trying to follow the joomla offiicial instructions for installing joomla 1.6 on xampp - I am stuck on the edit php.ini file for use with Xdebug.

I visit the Xdebug site and I'm not sure which file I should download, so I click on for 'custom install instructions' and they ask me to submit (copy and paste) the full output of phpinfo(). I'm not sure what they are asking for, or how to generate this. I tried pasting the contents of c:\xampp\php\php.ini but this is clearly not correct. Can any one assist please?

Do I even need to worry about this right now (newbie wishing to experiment with Joomla on local host server only). Debugging sounds quite techie. Can I bypass this for now, or is it a good idea to get Xdebug working even as a newbie.

Thanks.

Durandal

Statistics: Posted by Durandal — Wed Jun 29, 2011 10:00 pm


"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank's!