Sunday, August 12, 2012

the siren sea

the siren sea:
This was taken yesterday evening as Naveed and I wandered around Blackpool seafront in preparation for his one-to-one training session today. I'm not sure if Naveed grabbed this shot too, but he did get some great shots that we worked on today.

I'll also be out and about for a few hours tomorrow during the shooting part of the Creating Dramatic Images I'll be running over the next two days. It's one of my favourite workshops to run so I'm really looking forward to it.




captured
camera
lens
focal length
aperture
shutter speed
shooting mode
exposure bias
metering mode
ISO
flash
image quality
RAW converter
image editor
plugins (etc)
cropped?

4.39pm on 9/8/12

Canon 5D Mark II

EF 24-70mm f/2.8L USM

36mm

f/16.0

1/320

aperture priority

-0.3

evaluative

100

no

RAW

Camera Raw

Photoshop CS6

none

minor rotation



DIGITAL JUICE

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank's!