Saturday, August 11, 2012

RPGWithMe, RavenDB and plain awesomeness

RPGWithMe, RavenDB and plain awesomeness:
Rob Eisenberg has just let me talked about his latest project, which is really cool, on so many fronts.
The project is RPGWithMe, and before we get any deeper, I just want to share some screen shots with you. You can click on them to see the full size images.
But don’t go away yet, there is more stuff below.
tabletop1
character sheet
tabletop2
As I said, there are several reasons that I like this project. To start with, the sheer geeky fun of RPG is not to be underestimated. And this looks beautiful.
I am no longer an RPG addict, but I still got lost in the site for a while, just because it is such a nice experience.
And, finally, it used RavenDB and RavenHQ! In fact, let me give it to you in Rob’s own words:

This product uses RavenDB through and through. It was a beautiful development experience. I really don't think it would have been possible without it. I'm in production on top of RavenHQ. I've also
got a full stage environment running it. Everything is cloud based.

Those are the sort of emails that really make my day! And just before the weekend too, so I can spend some time playing reviewing itSmile.




DIGITAL JUICE

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank's!