Sunday, August 19, 2012

Radio Spot for iPad With Wes Workshop in Oklahoma City: Friday, September 14th

Radio Spot for iPad With Wes Workshop in Oklahoma City: Friday, September 14th:
This fall will be a big first for me as an educational entrepreneur. For the first time, I’m going to pay for some 30 second advertising spots on local Oklahoma City radio stations for “iPad with Wes” productivity app workshops I’m offering on Friday, September 14th and Friday, November 2nd. Last week I met with Nick Nicoll who works with KMGL (Magic 104.1), KOMA (92.5), KRXO (107.7), and KOKC (News/Talk 1520). Nick provided great suggestions for me, and has worked up several different pricing schedules which I’m going to see next week. For my limited budget, it sounds like putting my ads on the air the week prior to my Friday workshops will be best. I think we’ll start on Sunday and air the ad multiple times per day on the days leading up to the workshop.
I learned from Nick that a 30 second radio ad is usually no more than 90 words. The radio station will record my ad spot for no additional charge, so the actual radio ad won’t be in my own voice. (Which is probably very good!) Here is the draft text of my first radio ad, along with an AudioBoo recording I made to check timing. My recording was 35 seconds long, so we may have to cut some text. I’m quite enthused to see if radio advertising in mainstream media can bring more people to an “iPad with Wes” workshop!

Do you have an iPad? Do you want to learn how to become more productive with your iPad? If so, attend the upcoming “iPad With Wes” workshop in Oklahoma City on Friday, September 14th. This full day, “bring your own iPad” workshop will be led by Dr. Wesley Fryer, an Oklahoma teacher and Apple Distinguished Educator. Learn more and register by visiting ipadwithwes.com.
You’ve invested in an iPad, now it’s time to invest in professional learning time for yourself! Registration is just $99, but space is limited. Visit ipadwithwes.com today!


Wesley Fryer and the iPad
Technorati Tags: , , , , , , , , , , ,




Are you signed up to attend the next iPad with Wes: Productivity Apps Workshop in Oklahoma City Thursday, September 13, 2012? Visit the the registration page to enroll for $99! (Group discounts available) Follow @ipadwithwes on Twitter for updates.
Radio Spot for iPad With Wes Workshop in Oklahoma City: Friday, September 14th originally appeared on Moving at the Speed of Creativity on August 17, 2012.

DIGITAL JUICE

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank's!