Thursday, August 9, 2012

NoteBook by Circus Ponies [Deals Hub]

NoteBook by Circus Ponies [Deals Hub]:



NoteBook by Circus Ponies [Deals Hub]


Where do you take notes? I mean on your Mac. Notebook apps are a thing of mine. So today’s deal for NoteBook by Circus Ponies certainly got my attention. I took a look at it (how could I not and you know I’m pretty impressed. Sure, fine, Evernote is a behemoth in the note taking world. It’s also not the best note taking app though. It has a lot of limitations that bug me. What I like about NoteBook is that it’s task focused. You create notebooks based on what you’re starting point is. Writing a paper, starting a project, or just keeping a journal you get a nice, organized starting point.

Continue reading →






DIGITAL JUICE

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank's!