Sunday, August 26, 2012

Just Another Reason I Love Chrome...

Just Another Reason I Love Chrome...:


It's not a secret that Chrome is my favorite web browser (Dolphin is a close second on mobile devices). One of my absolute favorite features of Chrome is synchronization across devices. With synchronization enabled on all of my devices including my iPad I can jump from device to device and not lose track of any of the tabs that I am using. In fact just this morning I went from using my desktop Lenovo ThinkCentre inside to using my iPad outside on my deck without missing a beat in my browsing experience. (You do have to have the Chrome app for iPad installed to do this).



To enable synchronization in Chrome, click on the "wrench" icon in the upper-right corner of the browser. Then select "settings" from drop-down menu. In the settings menu you can enable synchronization, add user accounts to Chrome for multiple sign-in, enable cloud printing, and adjust your privacy settings.



Applications for Education

For students who use one device at school and another at home, having Chrome synchronization enabled can be a great way to keep track of the their tabs and have a nearly seamless browsing experience.


This post originally appeared on Free Technology for Teachers
.





DIGITAL JUICE

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank's!