Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Blogroll 3.0

Blogroll 3.0: blogTime for a blogroll update. You'll see several new faces and some old friends. Since I read a combination of blogs that are mostly focused on atheism and those that may have a different focus but still address atheist-relevant content regularly, I thought it might be helpful to try some categories.

I should also note that this is a list of blogs I read regularly that I think you may find interesting. It is not intended to be a comprehensive of every blog I read, for that would go on for pages.

Blogs Focusing Mostly on Atheism, Religion, and Closely Related Topics

About Agnosticism/Atheism
An Apostate's Chapel
Bitchspot
Cubik's Rube
Damned Already
Dangerous Talk
Daylight Atheism
Dead-Logic
Debunking Christianity
Deity Shmeity
Deep Thoughts
End Hereditary Religion
Exercise in Futility
Friendly Atheist
Godless Girl
Laughing in Purgatory
Letters from a broad...
The Lucky Atheist
My Godless Life
No Forbidden Questions
One Furious Llama
Reason Being
Spanish Inquisitor
Stupid Evil Bastard
Towards a Rational America and an Enlightened Judaism
Triangulations

Political Blogs That Regularly Address Religion and Church-State Issues

Jobsanger
Library Grape

Assorted Blogs That Address Atheism Along With Many Other Subjects

…and now for something completely different
The Francis Blog
toomanytribbles

Other Blogs I Write

Mississippi Atheists
Red State Progressive


If you believe I've put you in the wrong category, please let me know.

Subscribe to Atheist Revolution

Copyright © 2012 Atheist Revolution. This feed is for personal non-commercial use only. If you are not reading this material in your news aggregator, the site you are looking at is guilty of copyright infringement.





DIGITAL JUICE

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank's!