Friday, August 31, 2012

Bill Nye declares Todd Akin "fucking idiot"; issues debate challenge

Bill Nye declares Todd Akin "fucking idiot"; issues debate challenge: Once again, super science instructor and amazing guy Bill Nye tells it like it is. This morning, on an interview with the Smithsonian Channel, Nye responded to US Congressman Todd Akin's ridiculous statement that a recent video on teaching science over creationism was responsible for Hurricane Issac.



"Look, these people they're fucking retarded. Rape can't cause pregnancy? Breastmilk cures homosexuality? I caused a hurricane by challenging creationism? Who can possibly take these people seriously anymore?"


Nye also challenged Akin to a debate. I would absolutely love to be in attendance for this one.



"So Todd I got an offer for you. You and me. Any time. Any place. Debating science mano- a-mano. I'll bring the facts, and you bring the Vaseline. Because your ass is gonna fucking need it when I'm done whipping."


The Daily Currant: Bill Nye Blasts Todd Akin, Challenges ‘Fucking Idiot’ to Debate











DIGITAL JUICE

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank's!