Friday, August 3, 2012

#alleyshrimp

#alleyshrimp:

If you live in Milwaukee, you most certainly know what #alleyshrimp is all about. It’s a Twitter hashtag my friends started using a few months back to document “photos of things where they don’t belong.”
The hashtag-loving-group has grown from a close-knit group of colleagues in Mailwaukee’s Third Ward to include dozens of unconnected and international street photographers. (check out the growing collection)



I have contributed and there’s rarely a day that goes by where I don’t spot something on the street and think #ALLEYSHRIMP!
And now, the innocent hashtag movement is turning into a Gallery Night Exhibit. If you live close to Milwaukee, make sure to make it to the Opening tomorrow!
Here’s another Article about the #alleyshrimp phenomenon.
So proud of my friends Bridget, Gretchen and Bradley for pulling this off. Wish I could be there tomorrow! Hat tip from Brooklyn to my Milwaukee posse!

DIGITAL JUICE

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank's!