Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Videos of talks from the 2012 BUILD Conference - Angle Brackets and Curly Braces

Videos of talks from the 2012 BUILD Conference - Angle Brackets and Curly Braces: It was an insane week at BUILD. Much of my schedule was my own fault as I continue to treat Microsoft Outlook as if it were a game of Tetris, franticly packing appointments ten-deep. The "Angle Brackets" team (ASP.NET, Azure, and Web Tools) had a good showing and lots of fun. We chose to create a little two day mini-conf by scheduling our talks on Thursday and Friday and I think it worked great. There was a Day 1 and Day 2 Keynote . I had a small 10 minute coding segment before ScottGu in the Day 2 Keynote . I kicked if off on Day 3 (Thursday) with an un-keynote at 8:30am called Angle Brackets, Curly Braces, One ASP.NET and the Cloud . Then the team had their talks on Thursday and Friday and finally Jon Galloway and I ended the show...(read more)

DIGITAL JUICE

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank's!