Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Videos of talks from the 2012 BUILD Conference - Angle Brackets and Curly Braces

Videos of talks from the 2012 BUILD Conference - Angle Brackets and Curly Braces:

It was an insane week at BUILD. Much of my schedule was my own fault as I continue to treat Microsoft Outlook as if it were a game of Tetris, franticly packing appointments ten-deep.
The "Angle Brackets" team (ASP.NET, Azure, and Web Tools) had a good showing and lots of fun. We chose to create a little two day mini-conf by scheduling our talks on Thursday and Friday and I think it worked great. There was a Day 1 and Day 2 Keynote. I had a small 10 minute coding segment before ScottGu in the Day 2 Keynote. I kicked if off on Day 3 (Thursday) with an un-keynote at 8:30am called Angle Brackets, Curly Braces, One ASP.NET and the Cloud. Then the team had their talks on Thursday and Friday and finally Jon Galloway and I ended the show with the very LAST talk  on Friday afternoon called "Bleeding edge ASP.NET."
Here's video of my talks, as well as links to all the talks our team did! Remember that you can download these talks in various formats and watch them at your leisure!


Angle Brackets, Curly Braces, One ASP.NET and the Cloud


I'm very happy with how this talk turned out and I hope you enjoy it. If you do, let me know and share it with your friends.


Downloads:






Bleeding edge ASP.NET: See what is next for MVC, Web API, SignalR and more…


I played code monkey in this talk with Jon Galloway. We had great fun, showed lots of demos and generally picked on each other throughout.


Downloads








Talks from the Web Team


There were some amazing talks this year.

See how we're BUILDing stuff? Each of these talks is code-heavy and focused on getting you working and building great stuff and hopefully having fun while you do it.
Be sure to check out all the BUILD talks. They are up on http://channel9.msdn.com/Events/Build/2012 in their entirety, with both speaker cameras via Picture-in-Picture and high-def video. Hope you enjoy them!



© 2012 Scott Hanselman. All rights reserved.





DIGITAL JUICE

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank's!