Thursday, November 15, 2012

On my way to Autodesk University extension Johannesburg!

On my way to Autodesk University extension Johannesburg!:

It's a 36 hour trip for me - but I'm still looking forward to meeting all the Autodesk product users who plan on attending Autodesk University extension in Johannesburg!  If you live in South Africa - it's not too late to sign up (I hear there is room for a few more).
Blog 1.5
  I'll be talking all about the latest Autodesk Cloud technology and sharing my popular "60 AutoCAD Tips in 60 minutes" during the conference.  I've also brought along plenty of my AutoCAD 2013 Tips and Tricks booklets to share (making my suitcase QUITE heavy!).  Everyone is excited about the strong turn-out and I hope to see you there!  And since i don't really know anyone in So. Africa - please be sure to come up and introduce yourself! 


DIGITAL JUICE

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank's!