Sunday, November 25, 2012

Fab Friday is Thankful

Fab Friday is Thankful:

Author PhotoYesterday was Thanksgiving in the US. In the spirit of Thanksgiving, I am thankful for the wonderful time with my friends and family. And I am thankful that I get to work with the best group of developers in the world every day. That’s you, Google Maps developer. I truly enjoy working with you. Thank you for giving me the best job in the world.

And to give back a little, I have a video for you! It might be really helpful if you, like many developers, are going to relax and try something new or revive an old project over the weekend.



On Tuesday, Brendan Kenny and I did the first in a series of episodes on Google Developers Live called Google Maps Garage. At the Garage, we get into the nuts and bolts of creating Google Maps applications. In Tuesday’s episode, we focused on common mistakes and road bumps that people run into when making Maps applications, including things like common CSS errors, not setting the sensor parameter in the bootstrap call, and more. Take a look.



Next week, I’m doing it again! There’ll be another Google Maps Garage event next week on Wednesday at 14:00 Pacific. I’ll be diving into some more practical implementation details on using the Google Maps API.

Have a great weekend, and to the US developers out there, Happy Thanksgiving!

Posted by Mano Marks, Google Maps Developer Relations Team




DIGITAL JUICE

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank's!