Friday, November 16, 2012

Bricked Nokia Lumia 920 After Reset

Bricked Nokia Lumia 920 After Reset:
I had some battery issues with the Nokia Lumia 920 this week so I thought resetting the phone will fix the problem. It actually made things worse. It’s now stuck at the Nokia logo screen.
Nokia lumia 920
I resetted my Nokia Lumia 920 by going to settings – about – reset. When it restarted, the phone got stuck at the Nokia logo. I tried resetting again by holding the power and volume down buttons, but the Lumia 920 restarted to the Nokia logo too.
Others told me to try the volume, power, and camera buttons, but that also restarts the phone to the Nokia logo.
I’m not the only one affected by this issue. Take a look at this recent post the WPCentral forums with the exact same problem.
I think the only thing left to do is to go back to the AT&T store and get a replacement.
I usually don’t get defective phones but I got unlucky this time. Did anyone else run into this problem? Let us know in the comments below.


If you enjoyed this article, you might also like...



DIGITAL JUICE

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank's!