Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Upcoming Talks

Upcoming Talks:
I’m excited to be doing talks all over the world in the next couple of months, focusing on two related topics: CreateJS, and the Atari Arcade.
Create The Web, San Francisco, London, Tokyo, & Sydney (Sep & Oct)

I’ll be on an around the world tour with a group of Adobe evangelists (I’m the only non-Adobe presenter), talking about the open source CreateJS libraries, and how to get started creating rich content in HTML5. Adobe is the primary sponsor of the libraries, and is a great partner in helping to actively promote them.
The SF event is full, but you can still sign up free for the other locations here.
Screens, Toronto (Sep 26-28)

Screens focuses on multi-screen content, and I’ll be presenting on the HTML5 Atari Arcade project and some of the challenges we had in making it work well with both desktop and multitouch tablets. You can get more info on the conference here.
FITC Vancouver (Nov 17-18)

Once again, I’ll be talking about the Atari Arcade, and our continuing experiences building games and rich content in HTML5. Despite my (relative) proximity, this will be my first time speaking in Vancouver, and I’m really looking forward to it. More info here.
In addition to the above, I will also likely be hanging out at the MS Build conference Oct 30-Nov 2. I’m pretty excited to see first hand what’s announced with respect to Windows 8, Windows Phone, IE10, and Surface.
It’s going to be a busy autumn, but it should be a lot of fun!
gskinner.com | gBlog - News and views on Flash, Flex, ActionScript, and web technologies

DIGITAL JUICE

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank's!