Tuesday, September 4, 2012

This App Knows More About Your Facebook Account Than You Do

This App Knows More About Your Facebook Account Than You Do:






Nearly 50% of my Facebook friends are married, which adds up to 123 people total. Meanwhile, 20.1% or 51 of my friends are in a relationship, and 13 are engaged.
All this information I now know thanks to a new "Facebook Report" by Wolfram Alpha, which will gift you with more knowledge than you could possibly ever want to know about yourself and your Facebook profile.
You can access your data by going to Wolfram Alpha's site and typing "Facebook report" into the search box. Results will ask you to authenticate the app, giving it permission to analyze your account and tell you details.
For instance, I now know I’m Facebook friends with 10 Davids, making that name the most popular…
Continue reading...
More About: Facebook, Social Media, facebook apps, trending, wolfram alpha




DIGITAL JUICE

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank's!