Monday, September 3, 2012

Photoshop World, Las Vegas!

Photoshop World, Las Vegas!:
I hope that you’re going to join Adobe and NAPP this week at Photoshop World in Las Vegas. It’s an excellent opportunity to learn from and be inspired by some of the top Photoshop, Lightroom and Photography instructors in the world! It’s going to be a busy show – here are a few of the events that I will be participating in. If you’re at Photoshop World, please come by and say hello.
Wednesday September 5th
9:00 am – 10:15 am Opening Ceremony and Keynote
2:00 pm – 4:00 pm Adobe Customer Forum
Thursday September 6th
8:15 am – 9:15 am Playing with Time
9:30 am – 10:30 am  The Creative Composite
7:00 pm – 9:00 pm The Art of Digital Photography Panel
Friday September 7th
11:00 am – 12:00 pm The Develop Module in LR 4
I think I’ll have my hands full (there are so many speakers that I want to learn from) so I won’t be posting again until next Monday. Have a great week!


DIGITAL JUICE

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank's!