Tuesday, September 4, 2012

I’ll be building something special this Father’s Day

I’ll be building something special this Father’s Day:



I have four kids and we all love building with LEGO bricks. Well, the older ones love creating, the younger ones love demolishing. So we live in this constant state of creative tension.

At 8 and a half, my eldest, Phoenix has had to come up with inventive locations to display his masterpieces high up so that the little ones can’t reach them. So the day Build with Chrome launched recently, I knew we’d have to explore it together. I could see Phoenix’s mind turning over:  trillions of LEGO bricks in the Chrome browser = dream building opportunity that no one can destroy!

I asked him what he would build if he could build anything at all - and together we created Phoenix’s  Dream Treehouse. He put it on the map, on his own private island (nice touch), around the corner from our actual house.





It’s Father’s Day on Sunday. I’ll be celebrating at home with my four kids building more dream treehouses. My version though is going to have an elevator for when their Mum and I can’t quite climb that ladder any longer.

Your dad probably gave you your first LEGO set, so why not return the favour this Father’s Day. Share Build with Chrome with him before Sunday and see what he builds.





Posted by Jeremy Wood -  Googler, LEGO brick lover and Dad







DIGITAL JUICE

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank's!