Wednesday, September 5, 2012

CAD Americas 2012 is coming to a town near you!

CAD Americas 2012 is coming to a town near you!:

This year I'm participating in CAD Americas - a series of one day training events that are touring the US throughout the months of September and October.  I'll be doing a keynote during lunch (be sure to open those potato chip bags before I start!) and in a few of the cities I'll also be doing my popular (and exhausting) 75 AutoCAD Tips in 75 Minutes class.  So if CAD Americas is coming to a town near you - please be sure to join me!  (Note..I won't be in all the cities - even though I'd like to be)
Blog 1.5

You'll find that the CAD Americas classes are taught by some of Autodesk University's top rated presenters such as Robert Green, Paul Aubin, AutoCAD Technical Marketing Manager Heidi Hewett (my favorite!), etc.  And they'll be tackling topicks like AutoCAD, CAD Management, Autodesk Revit, BIM, Autodesk Civil 3D, etc.  Be sure to check it out.
And if you're a student - well then you're half price!  It sounds like a great day of training to me.  I'm definitely going to hang around and take some of the classes myself.
Check out the locations for CAD Americas! 
















* - The cities where I'll be joining the great CAD Americas staff


So...build your professional skills ... and gain the competitive advantage at CAD Americas!



 


Note:  I might be a little biased about Heidi because she sent me my very first Broncos Peyton Manning shirt


 




DIGITAL JUICE

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank's!