Saturday, August 25, 2012

WELD’s Collaborative and Creative Coworking Studio

WELD’s Collaborative and Creative Coworking Studio:
Coworking spaces have been popping up throughout the world. Given that I currently work by myself from home, I definitely understand the need and have thought about finding one near me. However, I’d most like to work with other people in my general industry sphere rather than just have company.
When I saw WELD, a new coworking/studio space in Dallas I was very interested in checking it out and learning more. WELD is a membership-based space that offers work space, studio space, and event space – and does it in a wonderfully designed space in a great building.
The colors, style, and thought behind the space is fantastic. Creatives working together, networking, and learning with all of the necessary resources in one place. All of the design was a collaboration between our Founder, Austin MannMegan Wilkes (Interior Design), and Foundry Collective (Branding).
They’ve also got Stumptown Coffee running through their veins. Perfect.
Photography by Austin Mann

w3
The public workspace at WELD.
Stumptown Chemex coffee at WELD.
WELD Exterior.
w7
Studio A & B entry.
w9
Our creative bullpen at WELD.
w11
w12
w1
Two 8x8ft windows w/ diffusion in Studio A.



DIGITAL JUICE

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank's!