Tuesday, August 28, 2012

the moments slip by

the moments slip by:
I've sat on this one for a while - I'm not sure why - but decided that I needed to post something tranquil today as it's been a hectic few weeks, and will be again soon. Last month was pretty much taken up with developing my new courseon Udemy. This month I've been catching up with all the stuff I should have done last month, and next month is going to be extremely hectic ... for a whole variety of reasons.

The main reason is that we're heading back to the UK for the winter. Our two eldest, and Rhowan, are flying back later this week, Libby's flying with the four youngest at the start of October, and I'm driving back shortly afterwards. We've spent the last three winters in Bulgaria, and while they're great fun - in a harsh and very cold sort of way - we just don't get enough work done. So it's back to Blighty for a seriously productive end of this year and start of the next.

On which note, I'll be starting work on my next two courses for Udemy (one free, one paid for). I'm not going to publish any details yet, but I have a pretty good idea of what I'm going to cover and am looking forward to getting started.

Oh, and in case you're wondering, this was shot in the Venice lagoon on the way to either Murano or Burano (I forget which).




captured
camera
lens
focal length
aperture
shutter speed
shooting mode
exposure bias
metering mode
ISO
flash
image quality
RAW converter
image editor
plugins (etc)
cropped?

11.59am on 15/2/12

Canon 5D Mark II

EF 16-35mm f/2.8L USM

22mm

f/8.0

1/2500

aperture priority

-1.7

evaluative

100

no

RAW

Camera Raw

Photoshop CS6

none

minor rotation



DIGITAL JUICE

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank's!