Thursday, August 30, 2012

Speaking and Attending Web Standards Events this Fall

Speaking and Attending Web Standards Events this Fall:
I am going to be speaking at and attending a number of events this Fall that I am really excited about. Depending on where in the world you are, if you are attending one of these events, please say hello (and attend my session).
Create the Web Tour - San Francisco - September 24
First, I am very excited to attend the first stop of Adobe's Create the Web tour in San Francisco on September 24th. Unfortunately, this event is currenlty sold out, though it has been announced via @CreateTheWeb that a small batch of tickets may become available closer to the event, so keep an watch.
DevReach - Sofia, Bulgaria - October 4-5
This will be my first time speaking outside the United States. I was very excited to be invited to speak at this event, which says it is the premier developer conference in Central and Eastern Europe. I will be giving two sessions, one covering PhoneGap Build and another on Brackets and JavaScript architecture. Follow @DevReach.
HTML5 Developer Conference - San Francisco - October 14-15
I was also extremely excited to participate as a speaker and an advisory board member for this event, the largest HTML5 and JavaScript developers conference. I will again be speaking on PhoneGap Build, so for those of you who cannot make it to Sofia, you can catch me here. Plus, this is a very budget friendly event, especially being in San Francisco. Follow @HTML5DevConf.
Web Unleashed - Boston - November 8-9
The full speaker lineup has yet to be announced yet, so I don't know if I am speaking, but given that this is the event I founded 7 years ago as Flex Cam Boston and then RIA Unleashed, I am sure I will be there. The topic areas continue to evolve and broaden with the industry, but this still remains both a high quality event at a super affordable price (catch the early bird now). Follow @webunleashed.

DIGITAL JUICE

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank's!