Thursday, August 16, 2012

‘Raiders of the Lost Ark’ to Be Re-Released Theatrically on Imax

‘Raiders of the Lost Ark’ to Be Re-Released Theatrically on Imax:
Steven Spielberg, in an interview with Dave Itzkoff:


But there’s not a lot of movies I want to go back into my archives
and do this for. Raiders is a movie of my own, that I can
actually stand to watch from beginning to end. In that sense, it
has a special place in my heart. I don’t rewrite it in my mind,
I’m not kicking myself for what I didn’t do. I’m just going along
for the ride like everybody else. It’s one of the few films that
I’ve directed that I can sit back objectively and observe and
enjoy with my family or whoever I’m with, or even alone. Most of
my other films, I’m hypercritical of them. I don’t have any plans
to re-release Close Encounters or Jaws.


One of my top five films. Very excited to see it on a huge screen.



DIGITAL JUICE

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank's!