Saturday, May 26, 2012

Three Things That Should Trouble Apple

Three Things That Should Trouble Apple:
Guy English:


I believe that many Apple observers have been too invested in
picking off the low hanging fruit of obviously out-of-touch
commentators, columnists, and analysts. Apple is winning. It’s fun
to pick on the idiots, and we do tune in for the affirmation that
engenders, but that’s not insight. It’s a tag team wedgie patrol.
It takes a clever intellect to dismantle bullshit but, ultimately,
it often just ends up with pantsing the dumb guy. Rather than
doing that let’s aim to pants the A-grade quarterback.

Here are the top three problems I believe Apple faces in the
near term.


Great piece, with much to ponder. I wish I’d written this first. Perhaps I would have if I weren’t guilty as charged, spending too much time dismantling bullshit.



DIGITAL JUICE

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank's!