Friday, May 4, 2012

Reading List: Neil Davidson of My Web Presenters

Reading List: Neil Davidson of My Web Presenters: Neildavidson-thumb_thumb

In “Reading List,” we ask ecommerce professionals to name some of their favorite recent books and blogs and tell us why they read them. For this installment, we corresponded with Neil Davidson, founder of My Web Presenters, a web video production company. My Web Presenters also publishes a blog, which focuses on providing practical content on video production and video marketing.



Neil Davidson's Top Books

The Art of Happiness by Dalai Lama




"A guide to what is important from a man who has truly found enlightenment."

--

The Moon’s a Balloon by David Niven



"A story of early Hollywood that inspires me with the fun and larger-than-life characters who formed Hollywood as the entertainment center of the world."

--

Managing...

ICT4PE&D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank's!