Monday, May 14, 2012

A Big Hello to the Adobe Community!

A Big Hello to the Adobe Community!:
My name is Christie Fidura, and I am the new Adobe EMEA Community Manager. I’m thrilled about my new role, and I wanted to introduce myself.
I joined Adobe in August 2009 as the EMEA Marketing Manager for two of our niche software products, the Technical Communication Suite and the eLearning Suite. In this capacity, I organised marketing activities, event sponsorship (around 32 conferences per year), advertisements and more. At the heart of all of these activities was my engagement, cultivation and nurturing of the wider communities of eLearning and documentation professionals across Europe. This was my real passion: making connections, sharing knowledge, and working closely with the people within the community.
I was thrilled when I was the successful applicant for the EMEA Community Manager vacancy and I am looking forward to working with each of you. At the same time, I’ll be ‘keeping a toe’ in the waters of eLearning and TechComm; it’s important that I maintain a connection with my previous communities and continue to learn from them whilst contributing to them.
My official start date was Tuesday 8th May so I’m working pretty hard on getting up to speed in the new role. Please bear with me!
In the meantime, you can reach out to me anytime. I’m a social media junkie so the best way to contact me is via Twitter: @cfidurauk. I’m based in the Adobe London office (Maidenhead) and proudly hold both US and UK citizenship.

ICT4PE&D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank's!